We're excited to announce our Lobby Re-Opening - June 14th
If you have an appointment, we are requiring all appointments call to check in
- Call us from our parking lot and let us know you have arrived (please stay in your car)
- For Doctor appointments we are allowing up to 2 people in the exam room, we are requiring that you wear a mask covering both your nose and mouth the entire time in our building
- Reception will either direct you to come in and go to a numbered exam room, wait in a lettered section of our lobby, or wait in your vehicle until lobby space is available
- All other appointments will be checked in curbside
- Please make sure you are wearing a mask covering your nose and mouth, enter the lobby and go to the left side of the reception counter (there will be signs designating medication/food pick up area)
We are Open 7 Days a Week
Same Day Drop Off Appointments Welcome!
If your pet is experiencing an emergency, please call to let us know when you will arrive.
Once we have scheduled all available appointments for the day, we do take a limited number of "Walk-In"/Drop-Off appointments. The number of Drop-Off appointments we are able to take is based on the severity of each patients condition and the number of Doctors available that day. If a critical emergency does come in, we will decline any further drop-offs for the day, so our Doctors can focus on the critical patient. We truly appreciate your patience and understanding!
At Hanover Park Animal Care Center, we are ready to give your beloved pets the family treatment. When you trust us with your pet’s health care, you can expect a level of quality befitting a member of your family.
Our facility houses a full-service animal hospital, separate boarding suites for dogs and cats, a grooming salon, and two innovative surgery suites complete with surgical laser and advanced monitoring equipment.